Story about the recipe: These crackers are super versatile: great by them selves, or with a smoothie, as a cracker with a soup or salad. Great snack with nut butter or humus, or crumpled into smaller pieces with fresh berries and almond milk! Best of all, super easy to make!
- Mix everything but the chia seeds and coarse salt in a big bowl. Let it stand for about an hour, it will be come a thick paste.
- Put oven at 200F.
- Put parchment paper on two large baking sheets and pour out the paste. Smear it out to a thin layer.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds and course salt.
- Bake for about 1.5 hours.
- Let them cool off and gently separate from parchment paper and break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container.