Looking for a new way of serving salad at a meal? Try this Greek Salad with Spinach for a refreshing change. It’s dairy-free, diabetic-friendly and vegan. That makes it good for just about everyone!
Greek Salad with Spinach
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pound spinach leaves washed and patted dry
- 2 cucumbers seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- ½ cup crumbled tofu
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 3 cups dices roma tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, oil reserved
- 3 tbsp. balsamic to taste
- 2 tsp. dried or 3 tsp. fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- In a large bowl toss all the vegetables together, tomatoes, crumbled tofu, 2 tbsp. of the reserved sun dried tomato oil, balsamic, oregano, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the flavors combine in the fridge.
- Serve chilled when ready.