Create your own scent with essential oils. This cologne has a refreshing “Earthy spice” fragrance. Build the fragrance in the order that is listed in order for the chemical reactions to take place properly and release this irresistible scent.
- ⅓ oz. roll-on vial (10 ml)
- 10 drops Clove essential oil
- 20 drops White Fir essential oil
- 40 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
- 280 drops dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
Tip: A dropper may be helpful in order for you to get the exact amount.
- Take a glass vial and combine all necessary drops of essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bottle.
- Attach the roll-on cap and shake the vial until the mixture is combined.
- Let mixture sit for at least 24 hours before use. This allows the oils to fully combine.
- Apply cologne to wrists for best results.