Quick and easy to make black bean dip will delight every one for an appetizer, snack or a side dish.
Black Bean Hummus
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Drain and rinse organic black beans.
- Put rinsed beans into a food processor.
- Add olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, a little water and blend.
- Add more water to desired consistency.
- Add sea salt and pepper toward end of mixing.
If this recipe is too bland for you or you want to spice it up you can add: onion, basil, spices, red pepper, or sun-dried tomato.
This goes great with rice crackers or spread on rice cakes.