Turn this dairy-free organic whole grain brown rice drink into a yummy dessert. Adding kuzu root will help to increase your circulation, reduce joint stiffness and increase blood flow. Make dessert as healthy as the rest of your meal!
- Heat the amazake to just under boiling.
- Lower the heat, add vanilla, and stir in kuzu root.
- The amazake should thicken to the consistency of pudding.
- Pour the amazake into 4 pudding cups or small bowls.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts and cherries on top of each cup.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.