Always use a glass or stainless steel container when adding essential oils to your drinks.
Spiced Apple Cider
Recipe type: Beverages
Cuisine: Essential Oils
- Wash apples thoroughly, remove cores and cut into quarters.
- Place apples in a large stock pot and add sugar and allspice.
- Add enough water to the pot to cover the apples by 3-4 inches.
- Boil the apples, uncovered, for one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for two hours.
- Strain out the cider by pouring the mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
- Stir in cassia essential oil.
- Serve cider warm or refrigerate and serve chilled.