Story about the recipe: One of my mother’s favorites!
Merluzzo alla Siracusana al Forno
Recipe type: Fish
- 2 ea cod filet
- 6 ea sea scallops
- 4 oz cherry tomato (diced)
- 4 oz red onion (chopped)
- 4 oz whole roasted garlic
- 2 oz chicken base
- 2 oz white wine
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- Preheat oven to 550⁰ F.
- On a skillet, gently brush some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add cod and scallops and let it cook in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the rest of ingredients and sauté them till alla dente.
- Remove from heat and when your cod and scallops have reached 8 minutes cook time.
- Add all including all juice and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Ready to be served garnish as desired.