This is a favorite English recipe updated with essential oils. The oils enhance the taste and it’s all natural!
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Essential Oils
Serve this as an accompaniment with the Cinnamon Muffins.
- Pour sugar and lemon essential oil into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Cream the butter in a separate bowl and then beat in the lemon sugar mixture.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time.
- Then add the lemon juice and salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 2 quart saucepan and cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- The lemon curd will thicken at about 170 degrees F or just below simmer.
- Remove from the heat, cool or refrigerate.
Serve with Cinnamon Muffins