Story about the recipe: This recipe has been adapted from the Canyon Ranch Trail Bar recipe. This is a wonderful whole food snack to keep you going throughout the day!
Healthy Trail Bars
Recipe type: Snacks
Cuisine: Nuts & Seeds
- Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, heat butter with syrup until bubbles form.
- Quickly stir dry ingredients into syrup mixture. Remove from heat.
- When cool enough to handle, press into baking pan. Cool completely. Cut into 40 bars.