Turbinado sugar is a large grained sugar that helps with deep exfoliation. If you don’t have turbinado sugar, you can use all brown sugar.
Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub
Recipe type: Essential Oils
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup turbinado sugar
- ½ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 drops Lime essential oil
- 5 drops Ginger essential oil
- Combine brown sugar, turbinado sugar, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and essential oils into bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Store in airtight container.
- To use, apply a small amount to hands and scrub for 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
For extra soft skin, apply dōTERRA’s Hand and Body Lotion. Use as needed