Did you know that 60% of Americans are on prescription drugs*?
Most of which are not treating the root cause of the issue and may lead to more complications and additional diagnoses!
Are you tired of getting multiple diagnoses and feeling chronically exhausted and in pain? You’re not alone, and the problem is that most doctors are not looking at your body as a whole. Instead they are looking at your individual symptoms and individual parts of your body and trying to solve problems one by one.
The next thing you know you’re on multiple medications that may be conflicting with one another causing other issues that are then being diagnosed as other illnesses and getting more prescriptions.
It’s time to start looking at your body as a whole.
Many people over the age of 50 are struggling with chronic pain and fatigue. It is affecting their quality of life and many resort to withdrawing from activities that once brought them joy. Plus, the cost of those expensive prescriptions can wreak havoc on a budget.
Wouldn’t it be great to enjoy life more fully and not have to feel like you’re missing out?
You’ve made it to this page for a reason. You know something has to change in your life. You’ve tried dieting that wasn’t sustainable, exercise routines that wore you out instead of pumping you up, and taken too many pills to count! You know there has to be a better way but you don’t know how to do it yourself.
It is possible to feel energized and pain-free with less drastic and much more sustainable changes in your lifestyle.
Let me tell you my story.
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, heavy metal toxicity, thyroid and adrenal problems then a ruptured appendix and finally an acute attack of glaucoma – my body was overwhelmed and worn out! Suffering from so many things at one time I thought I would never feel better ever again. I had gained 55 pounds and had zero energy. I would drag myself out of the bed in the morning to go to work, barely functional but just enough to make it there and back. When I’d return home I’d fall asleep on the couch until dinner and then get up just to eat and head off to bed. That’s all the energy I had. It didn’t make for a happy life and it was hard on my husband who had to live through this with me.
Then I discovered that the food that I was eating was making me sick. I eliminated all processed foods and started on a whole foods diet that began to restore my health.
After struggling for ten years, not only did I recover from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, I lost the weight I gained and restored my energy. I feel younger than ever! That is what I want for you! I want you to understand how your biochemical individuality is what makes you different from every other person and why no one diet will work for everyone.
Let me help you find the right combinations of mindset and habits that can make a huge transformation in your physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being.
There is no magic pill or fad diet trick that will help you gain your health back. It’s all about eating the right foods, in the right amounts, in the right combinations, at the right times – which is much less complicated than it sounds (I promise). When you have a plan that is made for YOU, it’s easy to follow.
I invite you to join me on a journey to your health goals with an individualized approach designed specifically with your whole health in mind.
- Learn how to adapt your current diet to maximize your health and control your weight.
- Discover what lifestyle habits are impeding your progress to wellness and how to make subtle changes.
- Find the keys to your health and vitality while losing weight, decreasing pain and improving your mental well-being.
Just imagine all of the benefits you will experience:
- How great it would feel to be able to get down on the floor and play with your grandchildren again.
- How fantastic it would be if you felt the energy to go out in the evenings without having to take a nap or pop pain pills.
- How surprising it would be to your friends and family to have you back to the fun and fabulous individual you once were!
- How you will begin to have a sense of confidence and empowerment when you feel better and actually start looking years younger than you are.
- How great it will be to have more money in your pocket to pamper yourself when you stop spending on medicines and treatments.
Even with the best laid plans, life happens and it’s easy to fall back into old habits.
In your personalized coaching program, I become your accountability partner and your support system that will help make all of this possible. I will support you as you deal with the day-to-day challenges that derail your health. I will empower you to become your own health advocate and remain aware of your whole health picture while making changes to your plan as we go to ensure you stay on track.
In your personalized program, you get expert advice and complete support throughout that will keep you on track and help you be successful, including:
- Develop a customized nutritional plan that will accelerate your healing and as a by-product kick start weight loss.
- Provide specific recommendations for nutritional supplements and natural solutions designed for precisely for your specific needs.
- Methods to reduce inflammation – the source of your pain or discomfort – which is causing your inability to live fully.
- Strategies to set achievable goals that will excite you to stay focused and committed to achieve your goals.
- Healthy eating tips and guides for eating at home, dining out and traveling.
- Instructions to practice mindful eating to gain the most benefit from your meals.
- Guidelines to increase your activity level and your overall well-being from beginners to advanced level without having to join a gym.
- Recommendations for stress reduction that actually work – personal, professional, environmental.
- Foundational work in developing or maintaining healthy relationships in your life.
This is the time to take back control over your life and your health.
Many people will continue to spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on pharmaceutical drugs, doctors’ visits, specialists and many different treatments – don’t let that be you. Not only are these costing you your hard earned money but they are taking a toll on your physical, mental and emotional health. Why continue that pattern of going from doctor to doctor, prescription upon prescription when you have the power to heal yourself?
Schedule a free consultation and take the first step to taking back control over your own health and advocate for natural solutions so you can live the life you imagine.