Although I am grain-free, every now and then I really enjoy a special snack. Using a gluten-free flour mixture is a good substitute for this treat.
Recipe type: Desserts
Cuisine: Essential Oils
Make this gluten-free treat for a special occasion and share with friends and neighbors.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1½ cups coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- 2 drops cassia essential oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins, filling each about ¾ full.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, gluten-free flour and butter.
- Spoon topping over muffins.
- Bake muffins for 12-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Top with Lemon Curd