The therapeutic and culinary uses of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Cilantro contains antioxidants known to protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress. Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and acts as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body’s systems. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
Cilantro is steam distilled from the leaf.
How to use Cilantro:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Take daily during a body cleansing regimen.
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor and internal health benefits.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
- Apply one to two drops to minor skin irritations.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Aids digestion
- Powerful cleanser and detoxifier
- Soothing to the skin
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor