This recipe is so simple that when I have to have a snack I can whip them up in minutes. I eat the scrapings out of the bowl for the snack and then I have more in the fridge for later!
Cashew Date Balls
Recipe type: Fruits, Nuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 10-12 Medjool dates, pitted
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Chop the cashews in a food processor until they are small pieces but not powdery.
- Remove nuts from processor.
- Place the dates in the processor and chop until they form a ball.
- Add the nuts back to the processor with the dates.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon.
- Process until well mixed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll each into a ball.
- Place in storage container and refrigerate until ready to eat.