Carob is naturally sweet and a good chocolate substitute.
Carob Coconut Delight
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup of carob powder
- ¾ cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of fresh or dried berries like cranberry, goji berry or golden berry
- A sprinkle of cinnamon and vanilla powder
- Soy lecithin is optional (It will make it taste more like chocolate but go lightly and not at all if you have a soy allergy)
- Melt coconut oil.
- Mix in carob powder and stir until incorporated.
- Add in the other ingredients and mix.
- Pour mixture in glass container and cool in the fridge.