Want a quick and easy meal on a week night? If you have all of these ingredients on hand in your standard pantry and purchase grass-fed beef, you can make a nutrient-rich and satisfying dinner within 30 minutes.
Beef and Arugula Stir-Fry
Recipe type: Dinner
- Stir-fry beef in pan with 2 teaspoons of oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until browned. Remove beef with tongs or fork, allowing excess oil to drip off and set aside.
- With remaining oil, stir-fry ginger and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes and then add bell peppers.
- Cook another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix together fresh arugula and bell pepper mixture in a serving bowl. In a small bowl, combine kuzu, tamari, vinegar and water.
- Place mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat until sauce starts to thicken.
- Return beef to skillet and cook for 1 minute, just enough to warm up beef.
- Add beef to serving bowl with arugula and bell peppers.
- Mix and serve warm.