Story about the recipe:
My kids have never been real health nuts but I started making these 6 years ago just as an experiment and even my pickiest child loves them! I’ve made them as mini-muffins for a party and also for my friend who has a gluten-free child. Always a hit!
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅜ teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup coconut sugar (honey or maple syrup can be substituted)
- ½ Tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 3 Tablspoon coconut (or almond) milk
- ⅔ cup blueberries, walnuts or chocolate chips mix
- Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter and milk together in a food processor, Vitamix or use a hand mixer.
- Add dry ingredients and blend until smooth (it will be a different texture than what you are probably used to with conventional flour.)
- Add your mix in and pour into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350⁰ F for 20 minutes.