We use so many chemicals in our daily lives that we are suffering from toxin overload! From the makeup we put on our faces to the deodorant we use to the additives in our foods, we are surrounded by toxins. Let’s look towards the new year with a new attitude to clean out our bodies and our homes from these toxins. We can start with the things we use on a daily basis.
How many times have you reached for the manufactured cleaning product that has ingredients you can’t even pronounce? All of these chemicals add up and create a toxic environment that eventually take their toll on us in one way or another.
Let’s start this process by making our own all purpose cleaner with all natural products. No doubt you already have many of these items in your home now. Let’s gets started on making our homes cleaner and safer for ourselves and the ones we love.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dish soap
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 drops of Lemon essential oil
- Mix baking soda, water and dish soap together with essential oil.
- Place container inside of a bigger bowl.
- Add vinegar. Mix.
- Save over flow and just use in a pray bottle and add the over flow to it after you are done cleaning.